1. The library is open to the students at the time indicated on their respective class time table and at lunch time.
2. Silence must be strictly observed in the library at all times.
3. Books are issued in order of application, it is left to the discretion of the librarian not to issue certain books when circumstances warrant it.
4. The period of loan books is SEVEN days. This period may be extended to a maximum of FOURTEEN DAYS, provided the book is not required by another student. A book may be issued for less than seven days, if there is heavy demand for it.
5. Books are issued for the exclusive use of the borrower. Any one found loaning books to another may be denied to the facility of the library.
6. Students must, on receiving a book, examine it, and report if any damage is found there in.
7. Books lost, damaged or defaced must be paid for at the current cost of the book.
8. A fine of Rs. 5/- per book, per day, including Sun-day and holidays will be levied on books retained without renewal beyond the due date. Students who repeatedly fail to return book in time, may be denied the use of the library altogether.
9. REFERENCE books and PERIODICALS cannot be borrowed or taken out of the library. However, the librarian may, at her discretion, loan books from the REFERENCE SECTION for a limited period of time.
10. Books and periodicals must be handled with care, they are not meant for scribbling, writing one's names and for tearing or cutting pages and pictures. Students will be fined if they are found doing the same.