"Punctuality is the thief of time" - Oscar Wilde.
"Punctuality is the stern virtue of men of business, and graceful courtesy of princes" - Bulwer-Lytton.
- All are expected to be in school by 8:20 a.m. The Assembly Bell, will be at 8:25 a.m. If pupils are late for the Assembly they will receive two warning notices, after which they are liable to be sent home at the parents own risk.
- The first bell, students are expected to move for the assembly and take their places.
- MORNING ASSEMBLY is conducted by the students or by the principal on special occasions. After the prayer a pupil speaks to the entire school on current news, or selected topics.
- No pupil who was absent from or is late to school may be admitted to the class by the teacher, without the principal's signature.
- The Attendance Roll will be taken at the beginning of the day. Those who are not present then, will be marked absent.
- No child is permitted to leave the school premises during the recess or otherwise, except with the written permission of the principal.