"The small courtesies sweeten life; the great, enable it" — Bovee
Beauty without courtesy is like garden without flowers:-
1. Pupils shall always greet their teachers, elders and friends in a pleasant and audible tone of voice, whenever they meet them, in school or outside.
2. They shall be polite in speaking to one another always avoiding the use of slang, loud talk, and vulgar expressions that will befit a young lady. They must take care, never to interrupt anyone who is talking.
3. They shall maintain good posture whenever they sit, stand or walk.
4. When moving along corridors-KEEP LEFT and respect classes at work, by moving with as little noise as possible.
5. No pupil is permitted to enter the teacher's staff Room.
6. Pupils must not remain in the class during recess.
7. The Principal has the right to confiscate books, newspapers, periodicals and any other item which may be considered objectionable and not permitted for school.
8. No collection for any purpose what-so-ever may be made in the school without the permission of the Principal.
9. Pupils will not be allowed to use the telephone without the permission of the Superior or the Principal. Only in very urgent cases will permission be given.