1. Running, playing and shouting inside the school building is never allowed.
2. Pupils from one class should not visit their friends in other class rooms during class hours or free periods.
3. Silence must be observed in the corridors and on the stairs during class hours. There should be no loud talk at the change of periods.
4. It is necessary that all students should attend school in their full uniform. Those who are not in their complete uniform will not be given permission to enter class.
5. No child is allowed to celebrate birthdays in the school.
6. The students are not permitted to carry any thing other than their school books to school. Mobile phones and ipods are strictly forbidden in school. Such things found with the students will be confiscated which will not be returned.