Working in close collaboration with parents and agencies responsible for education, we aim at promoting the all round development of the student with respect to her Adjustment to Environment and Personal Growth.
Adjustment to Environment:
In order to train each student to adjust herself to live in a changing modernized world and her environment, we aim at training her for :
- Home Life:- To prepare her for an effective and satisfying membership of the important unit in the community the home, and to teach her to budget her leisure time wisely, as to balance activities, that yield satisfaction, with those that are useful and necessary.
- Work life and skill:- To qualify for a suitable occupation, which will make a major contribution to her community, with reference to productivity, creativity, economy and fine arts.
- Civic life:- To be prepared for active democratic participation in the life of her community, and nation, in large and small ways.
Personal Growth :
Through our education, we endeavour to help the student to become a totally integrated personality through her spiritual and moral, Physical and intellectual, aesthetic and cultural, emotional and social activities.
- Spiritual:- To respond to God's call, and to achieve such personal communion with Him so that prayer and life become completely interwoven.
- Moral:- To enable her to develop a strong self-reliant character which will help her to make the right choice in values and behaviour, when called upon to do so.
- Physical:- To develop and maintain a sound body, establishing habits and attitudes that are good and healthy.
- Intellectual:- To cultivate the Intellect, teaching her to be observant express herself speak, analyse, inquire and judge rightly.
- Aesthetic:- To value truth, to create and to be sensitive to human nature and to beauty in all its forms-Literature, Art, Music. Cultural:- To assimilate the culture of her own country through conversation, transmission and renewal, and to appreciate all cultures, regional, national and world.
- Emotional:- To increase in self-awareness and to grow in the knowledge and understanding of the inner self, in what she is and what she appears to be; to regulate her emotions and to reach mature growth by self-acceptance of her potentialities and limitations.
- To master wholesome social values and attitudes, in order to play a complete role in a rapidly changing world, in the family, society, and nation, thus contributing to each.
- To promote her own social development through Interpersonal relationships.
- To awaken herself to social consciousness, a spirit of availability, reach out in service at all times, and in every sphere of life.
- In short:-To help her to leave school with principles and ideals which will guide and motivate her throughout life, which will help her to strive to influence, to share, to use the blessings of her education for the benefit of others.